Wednesday 23 April 2014

Finding my way

Two weeks ago, the new computer arrived. It's sitting on my desk, purring happily away, looking very, very smart and new.

It's quick; it does a lot of stuff and I'm still finding my way around it. What used to be automatic now needs a great deal of thinking about. I know that in a few weeks time I'll wonder what the problems were, but just at the moment I'm feeling a like a clumsy fingered dinosaur who's been catapulted into the 21st century.

And like  any true dinosaur I wish that my lovely smart new machine had come equipped with that old fashioned thing, a handbook!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Misha. Persevere! I went through the same agonizing transition last month when my trusty netbook just ran out of memory. I jumped from old reliable XP to Windows 7 instead of the newest, glitzy 8. May all your bytes and glitches be little ones!

    ReplyDelete